If you have purchased an Ortho Dog brace and have concerns about the sizing for your pup, please reach out for a Fit Consultation in a timely manner. We are happy to work with you to find the right fit for your dog and make any adjustments, if needed. Participation in a Fit Consultation is required for an exchange. Exchanges need to be initiated within 14 days of delivery of your original order.
Step 1: Take photos of your dog standing in the brace and send them to our customer service team to review (Use the form below).
Step 2: We will evaluate your photos and help determine the proper size brace and send a new brace if needed. Note: Customers are responsible for shipping fees on exchanges. If you request an exchange after 14 days (2 weeks) from delivery date of your original order, an additional processing fee may be applied. We will invoice you accordingly for your exchange.
Step 3: When you get the new size in the mail try it on your pup to ensure it fits properly. Once you’ve confirmed the correct fit, mail back the brace or portions of the brace that did not fit.
We clean and sanitize the exchanged brace to the best of our ability, but because residual hair is inevitably trapped in the double-layered spacer mesh, we opt to donate exchanged braces to clinics and shelters that cater to dogs in need or dog caretakers that cannot afford brace.
Please note: It is common for dogs to need support and positive reinforcement to adjust to comfortably wearing a harness and brace. It is a new sensation, especially if your dog has never worn a harness or collar before. We can offer some support and suggestions around ways to help your dog become accustomed to using a brace and harness. We are not able to take returns if your dog is unable to adjust to wearing a brace.
Send Us Your Photos
We ship orders Monday – Friday. We do our best to ship your order as quickly as possible. We ship in 2-3 business days. If there are concerns about sizing or shipping, we will email for clarification if needed. We ship via USPS Priority or Express Mail. Please note: USPS and UPS are not guaranteeing delivery timelines presently due to COVID shipping delays.
Please note that no shipments will go out on federal US holidays.
Domestic – US
- Priority mail packages are typically delivered in 3-5 business days
- Express packages are typically delivered 2nd business day. They are not guaranteed.
- We are not responsible for carrier delays. We cannot control shipping delays related to weather events or COVID-19. Please note: USPS is experiencing unprecedented volume increases and limited employee availability due to COVID-19. We appreciate your patience when delays occur.
- All international customers are responsible for paying the additional customs/duties fee in their country for package retrieval.
- Delivery times are not guaranteed as they depend on clearing Customs in both countries.
- **IMPORTANT NOTE FOR CANADIAN ORDERS** At this time, we are PRIMARILY shipping UPS to Canada due to ongoing disruptions & COVID delays within the US Postal Service and Canada Post. Please reach out before ordering if you have questions or concerns.
- EU Customers will be responsible as of July 1, 2021 for paying the added Import VAT on their purchase. This VAT can range up to 27%.
- Please note: Unfortunately, international postal shipments have been hit the hardest by the coronavirus emergency often resulting in delays. We cannot control shipping delays related to COVID.