If you have purchased an Ortho Dog brace that is not the correct size for your pup, we’re happy to work with you to find the right fit. If you have a concern about the size or fit of your dog’s brace, please reach out for a fit consultation in a timely manner. Exchanges are best made in 30 days.
Given the nature of our products, we do not accept any returns for hygienic purposes—in order to prevent the spread of any contagions. Additionally, dogs’ sense of smell is extremely sensitive (more than 10,000 times stronger than ours), which means that even with the most thorough sanitization and cleaning, a returned brace will never smell like new to a new pup, which can affect the dog’s comfort level wearing the brace.
If your pup no longer requires a brace, you may ship it back to us to donate to dogs in need or donate it to your local shelter or clinic.
Step 1: Take photos of your dog standing in the brace and send them to our customer service team to review (Use the form below).
Step 2: We will evaluate your photos and help determine the proper size brace and send a new brace. Note: We do invoice for the additional shipping fee and customers are also responsible for return shipping on the exchange.
Step 3: When you get the new size in the mail try it on your pup to ensure it fits properly. Once you’ve confirmed the correct fit, mail back the brace or portions of the brace that did not fit.
We clean and sanitize the exchanged brace to the best of our ability, but because residual hair is inevitably trapped in the double-layered spacer mesh, we opt to donate exchanged braces to clinics and shelters that cater to dogs in need or dog caretakers that cannot afford brace.
Please note: It is common for dogs to need support and positive reinforcement to adjust to comfortably wearing a harness and brace. It is a new sensation, especially if your dog has never worn a harness or collar before. We can offer some support and suggestions around ways to help your dog become accustomed to using a brace and harness. We are not able to take returns if your dog is unable to adjust to wearing a brace.
Send Us Your Photos
We ship orders Monday – Friday. We do our best to ship your order as quickly as possible. We ship in 2-3 business days. If there are concerns about sizing or shipping, we will email for clarification if needed. We ship via USPS Priority or Express Mail. Please note: USPS and UPS are not guaranteeing delivery timelines presently due to COVID shipping delays.
Please note that no shipments will go out on federal US holidays.
Domestic – US
- Priority mail flat rate shipping fee ranges from $9.00 to $12.00 based on weight.
- Express ranges from $27.00 to $44.00 based on weight.
- Priority mail packages are typically delivered in 3-5 business days, and Express packages are 2nd business day delivery typically. They are not guaranteed.
- We cannot control shipping delays related to COVID. Please note: The USPS is experiencing unprecedented volume increases and limited employee availability due to COVID-19. We appreciate your patience when delays occur.
- **IMPORTANT NOTE FOR CANADIAN ORDERS** At this time, we are PRIMARILY shipping to Canada using UPS due to ongoing disruptions & COVID delays within the US Postal Service and Canada Post. Please reach out before ordering if you have questions or concerns. Depending on location, shipping costs may be equivalent to USPS Express. If there is a fee to upgrade for faster delivery with UPS, we will contact you and send an invoice by email.
- Priority Express rates start at $45.00 to Canada and $65.00 to other international destinations based on carrier and delivery location.
- Delivery times are not guaranteed as they depend on clearing Customs in both countries.
- All international customers are responsible for paying the additional customs/duties fee in their country for package retrieval.
- EU Customers will be responsible as of July 1, 2021 for paying the added Import VAT on their purchase. This VAT can range up to 27%.
- Please note: Unfortunately, international postal shipments have been hit the hardest by the coronavirus emergency often resulting in delays. We cannot control shipping delays related to COVID.