If you have purchased an Ortho Dog brace that is not the correct size for your pup, we’re happy to work with you to find the right fit.
Step 1: Take photos of your dog standing in the brace and send them to our customer service team to review.
Send Us Your Photos
Step 2: We will evaluate your photos and help determine the proper size brace and send a new brace. Note: We do invoice for the additional shipping fee.
Step 3: When you get the new size in the mail try it on your pup to ensure it fits properly. Once you’ve confirmed the correct fit, mail back the brace or portions of the brace that did not fit.
We clean and sanitize the exchanged brace to the best of our ability, but because residual hair is inevitably trapped in the double layered spacer mesh, we opt to donate exchanged braces to clinics and shelters that cater to dogs in need or dog care takers that cannot afford brace.
Please note: It is common for dogs to need support and positive reinforcement to adjust to comfortably wearing a harness and brace. It is a new sensation, especially if your dog has never worn a harness or collar before. We can offer some support and suggestions around ways to help your dog become accustomed to using a brace and harness. We are not able to take returns if your dog is unable to adjust to wearing a brace.
Given the nature of our products, we do not accept any returns for hygienic purposes—in order to prevent the spread of any contagions. Additionally, dogs’ sense of smell is extremely sensitive (more than 10,000 times stronger than ours), which means that even with the most thorough sanitization and cleaning, a returned brace will never smell like new to a new pup, which can affect the dog’s comfort level wearing the brace.
If your pup no longer requires a brace, you may ship it back to us to donate to dogs in need or donate it to your local shelter or clinic.
We ship our braces daily, Monday through Friday within 24 hours of receiving the order. 12pm Eastern is the cut off time for same-day shipping. We ship via USPS Priority or Express Mail. Please note: USPS and UPS are not guaranteeing delivery timelines presently due to COVID shipping delays.
Please note that no shipments will go out on federal US holidays.
Domestic – US
- Priority mail flat rate shipping fee ranges from $8.00 to $12.00 based on weight.
- Express ranges from $23.00 to $44.00 based on weight.
- Priority mail packages are typically delivered in 3-5 business days, and Express packages are 2nd business day delivery typically. They are not guaranteed.
- We cannot control shipping delays related to COVID. Please note: The USPS is experiencing unprecedented volume increases and limited employee availability due to COVID-19. We appreciate your patience when delays occur.
- Priority Express is $45.00 to Canada, and $65.00 to other international destinations.
- Delivery times are not guaranteed as they depend on clearing Customs in both countries.
- All international customers are responsible for paying the additional customs/duties fee in their country for package retrieval.
- EU Customers will be responsible as of July 1, 2021 for the paying the added Import VAT on their purchase. This VAT can range up to 27%.
- Please note: Unfortunately, international postal shipments have been hit the hardest by the coronavirus emergency often resulting in delays. We cannot control shipping delays related to COVID.
- Canada Post advises that it continues to experience significant disruptions to its activities because of exceptional precautionary measures implemented to protect the health and safety of its employees and Canadians, as well as persistent challenges relating to availability of transport links. **IMPORTANT NOTE FOR CANADIAN ORDERS** We are ONLY shipping to Canada using UPS at this time. Please reach out before ordering if you have questions or concerns.